cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of PR into one PO by vendor and by plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 5.0 connected in extended classic mode with ECC 6.0. We run MRP in ECC to create purchase requisitions (one per item/material) and we transfer them to SRM for processing. For those materials with contracts in SRM purchase orders are created automatically. The issue is that SRM creates one PO per PR and no grouping is done. We are creating multiple PO for the same vendor and we would like to group all the PR in only one PO per vendor and plant. How can we do that? Is this possible?

In ECC without SRM you can group PR with assigned source of supply using ME59N (auto PO). You can group them based on different criterias such as company, contract, plant, etc.

Thanks and regards, Jose Oyon.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED is possible to group multiple requirements into one purchase order or bid invitaion

using the same vendor.

In Sourcing Application there is ' Submit to group' option available for grouping process.

Thanks & Regards,

prasad s

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have gone through the report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED, but since the sourcing category is "sourcing never carried out", i want the grouping to be done automatically when SC is ordered and follow on document is created,

Could you please suggest me how can we proceed ?

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you ever get a solution for this requirement? If yes, would you be able to explain how you did it?

Regards,

Jerry

Answers (0)