cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Tutorial to re-enforce SCM380 class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello i am new to XMII, I have gone to the SCM380 class and am trying to re-enforce what i learned in the class.

Most of the class examples are useless without the proprietary database that was used at the class.

So I was wondering if there was a tutorial that uses for example the Northwind database that comes with sql server, that i can follow along.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaime,

To my knowledge there is no tutorial to download as a follow up for the class. Depending on your instructor, sometimes SAP trainers will allow access to your training system after the class has ended so students can keep practicing.

Most of your reinforcement will be just playing with the software using the skills you learned. The good news is that there are sample projects links on the MII wiki to get you started. If you have Northwind for SQL queries and Simulator as a tag data source, you should be able to get good at the basics for queries, transactions, display templates and IRPT pages. Reviewing the help as you go will definitely fill in the blanks. You may want to look into having your company pay for access to the Online Knowledge Product (OKP) to keep up with new features in the latest MII releases.

Regards,

Kevin