Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create one delivery for all the line items

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help me to sort out the below issue,

Refer with quotation, order has been created with 7 line items, in the sales order we changed the shipto party,but in the quotation ship to party was not changed,

when i am creating single delivery for all the line items, Only 4 line items is coming at the time of creation of delivery, rest of the 3 line items is not coming, If i am select the line item specific its coming in the delivery creation. do i need to go for seperate delivery for all the 3 line items.

checked the following points,

1. Stock is available in MMBE with sales order no stock is showing

2. checked for the shiping condition and material group for all the materials in the sales order all are same,

Its not throwing any error, line item is not coming in the delivery.

Please help,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

solved thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Can you just send us " what message you are getting while doing the delivery

Whether all the material in line items are different?

what I understood from the issue is Quotation raised for 7-line items,

for first 4- line items delivery is possible and for rest it is throwing some error?

pls specify the error you are getting

regards

jai

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you are changing the ship to party in the sales order, the delivery split is happening. Please check the sales order, whether the ship to is same for all the four line items copied to the delivery and similarly check the ship to party of the other three line items.

The preconditions for creating a delivery are.,

1. there should not be a delivery block in the reference document (SO).

2. atleast one schedule line should be due for delivery

Delivery split happens if the following are different...

1. Delivery date

2. Shipping point

3. Ship to party

4. Incoterms

5. Route

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you updated the ship to party at the line item in the sales order then the system has stored the address number for this ship to party for each of them.

I am assuming the first four materials are part of a BOM.

There is a program offered by SAP that clears the address number so that you can book one delivery for the ship to.

I cannot remember the name at the top of my head right now, you can certainly check OSS.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please also check the shipping point and the delivery date for all the items.

Regards,

MT

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first check the log,

if the below combinations are met, all the line items has to copy in delivery.

Check,

Shipping Conditions ( CMR &sales doc type)

Loading group ( MMR)

Delivering plant ( CMIR, CMR & MMR)

as the stock is already available. material group doesnt stop the line items to be copied in delivery.

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, I checked the log details,

It is appearing three line tems of Delivery split because the partners are different,

But i have enteted the ship to party in header and line item level it has been assigned already,

why does the system is throwing in error log like this, Do i need to change the same in quotation also,

Please help,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan.S

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to change the ship to party in Quotation, because this partner fucntion will pick from the sales order - item partners.

so re-check ship to party @ item level for all the line items. To create delivery for all line items , single ship to party is one of the criteria.

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have already chanded the ship to party in the sales order Header and item level, But still is not coming in the delivery,

Error log its telling delivery split because of the partner differ, individual delivery only possible,

there is one more order was already existing, this is because of that its giving please confirm,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S.