Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function not copied in return request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with partner function. The situation is as follows:

In the sales order, there is billable item with TAN itme catrgory and free item with TANN item cateogry. In the delivery document, there is one new partner function coming in header level which is SP (forwarding agent). pls note that sp is not sold to party. the sold to party is AG in delivery dicument. The SP partner function is not in sales order.

from delivery the invoice is made and the SP partner function(forwarding agent) is copied into the invoice at item level both for free of charge and billable items.

now we are making a credit return request with respect to the above invoice. However we have noticed one thing that at item level for billable item , the partner function SP (forwarding agent ) is not coming whereas for free of charge item, the SP partner function is coming. the partner function AG (sold to party) is coming in both bilable and non billable at item level. The item category in return request is ZREN for billable and ZRNN for free item.

Iam not sure why in the system SP ,is being shown as forwarding agent .

could someone advice why SP partner fucntion is not coming for billable item in return request ?

I have checked the configuration for partner determination for sales order items and invoice items, the partner function is CR (forwarding agnt). I fail to understand why the system takes SP as fowrarding agent and then also it is determiningg AG in the invoice and credit request as sold to party . but then again for free items it copied SP (as forwarding agent) to return request from invoice but does not copy SP(as forwarding agent) for billable items

one more thing. In partner converison in the config. For langaue english, the partner function SP is equal to partner function CR.

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in copy control from standard billing to Return order. F2 ->RE for item TAN & TANN,

Check what is the 'Data T routine maintained in both the cases.

Copying criteria of Partner functions is maintained in this routine.

thank you