cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see the WM Movement Type in stock transfer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I do a stock transfer to a WM enabled location, system moves the stock to 920 storage type. Is there a place where we can see which WM Movement type is used?

Note - From the config I know which WM MVT is used. My question is, in the front end, is there any place where WM MVT is mentioned specifically.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Storage type 920 is an interim storage type, when you do a stock transfer from SLoc w/o WM to a SLoc with WM, system just places the stock (quant) into the interface w/o using any WM movement type.

At this moment there's no goods movement in WM, the quant just appears on the interface from "nothing".

If your question is how to track WM movements, you can use e.g. transaction LT22 and monitor WM movement type for your goodsm movement within the WH.

Just remark:

In table MSEG you can find the WM movement type in MSEG-BWLVS.

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ansered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prajith,

Another option is to check the header of your transfer requirement where the WM movement type is indicated, too. (In standard WM, it is 312.)

Best regards,

Christiane

Edited by: Christiane Schnellenbach on Feb 8, 2010 6:27 PM

former_member38225
Participant
0 Kudos

If your using MIGO and do not have TO create in foreground you won't see it till you look up the TO but if you use MB1B which is still available in the system you can access the WM details at the line item level and it will show you the WM movement type it will use and also the interim storage type it is sending it to if your system is configured that way.

Cheers