cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Process & Forms - Transfer of field values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a req. in which one process needs to be developd with two form scenarios.

1) Employee will start process from ESS, employee will start resignation process

2) Once approved, the information should be passed to second form scenario

3) After step2, manage will start the same process from MSS and at that time form in form scenario 2 should be displayed

Please suggest how to design this req.

Regards,

Ashish Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Chris said, it depends on the requirement.

Also, you can implement your requirement using "Transfer of Fields" step in Form Scenario.....

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's going to depend on your procees, what information is needed when, and when information is saved/stored for the actual action. Best advice is exactly what I posted in my tips and tricks blog......define and map out the process first, then from that you will have a better idea on how many form scenarios you will need and how many steps in each. Be sure to keep in mind workflow limitations in regards to the integrity of the process object as well. There's a LOT of ways to plan out your design. Keep in mind a design that meets your need but is also flexible enough should it need to be scaled or changed (such as moiving steps around). There's not a "simple" answer for you here. This comes from experience.