cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled flag not refecting in the cancelled invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

The user cancelled ivoice by VF11 and when we check the cancelled flag in the invoice it is not refelecting because of that it has been show in the invoice list, what could have been the reasond for this , when i check the ne w docuemnt of cancellation i find at the item level refrence doc was delivery ,

Please help me to know the reasons why the cancelled flag was not refecting

Thanks

RAJA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide additional information with technical names.

What is the billing document type, the billing category and the invoice list type?

What list are you referring to when you state that you see it? What is the transaction and what are the selection options?

Has the document been released to accounting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the billing type f31 and I cancellled this billing type by using T.code VF11 ,when we check in VF03 for billing type F31 at the header level there is field cancelled which should be checked after thsi billing type is cancelled, but this check has not happened in this case , because of this it has come in the invoice list due,

Please advise what could have been reason for not checking the flag

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

Any idea on this please

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether Fully canceled, ie. is there is any partial business has happned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The full quantity has been cancelled and it is not a proforma Invoice , Experts any other reasons where we cannot get the cancelled check in the Invoice header level.