Did you mean: 

Withour PGR

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

right now system is allowed me to create the salable credit note without PGR

i want the system that system should not allowed credit without PGR

how can we restrict that in system because credit note is prepaid with the reference of sales order not the delivery

Regards

Prashant Desai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Closed

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

right now system is allowed me to create the salable credit note without PGR 
i want the system that system should not allowed credit without PGR

This is because the item category in credit note sales document type for creating credit note the billing relevance field is order related billing

When ever order related billing comes in item category system will not look or check for delivery details whether it has happened or not

Make this as delivery related billing

Then your requirement will get fulfilled

More than in VTFL you need to maintain copy controls between your del type to the TGT billing type at both header and item category level (which will not be there)

Two things reqd to be done

1.Change the billing relevance to delivery related billing

2.Maintain copy controls in VTFL

how can we restrict that in system because credit note is prepaid with the reference of 
sales order not the delivery

This will be automatically taken care if the first settings are done properly

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In return sales process credit memo request is always created with ref to return sales order / original sales order.

This sap standard irrespective of PGR is done. Because we cant make customer wait till the material is receipted at plant level and then raise the credit note, material could be far away from the plant. So, we immediately create credit note wrt return sales orde and then later on we post the goods receipt.

In order to achieve your requirement, I think you should do some coding where in you will have to check if the PGR is done then only you will be able to create credit memo request. Ask your ABAPer for assistance.

OR

Create Credit memo request wrt to return delivery instead of Return sales order. For this you need to do settings in Copy control

By SAP standard it is not possible.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

in copy control settings VTFL . Delviery to Billing at header level there is a requirement 003 ( copying requirement ), this checks w/o PGI invoice cannot be generated please check whether it works for Retruns.

regards,

Kiran.

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

it was not working sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly do the below setting sin the copy control configuration VTFL

header level:

Copying requirements - 003 Header/dlv.-related

Determ.export data

Allocation number

Reference number003

item category -REN

Copying requirements 004 Deliv-related item Billing quantity B

Data VBRK/VBRP 000 Pos./neg. quantity +

Pricing type G

PricingExchRate type

Price source

once you done the configuration and it will work for new return process.if you are trying for the old delivery documents then check for the status in the delivery for billing VBUP-FKSTA = ' '.

Regards

Damu

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto:VOFA, select your billing type & details,

in cancellation view- Copying requirements field maintain "34" ( generally this 34 is used for PGI, but not for PGR, but still make a try) .

Else,

check in copy control from order - billing @ item level , billing qtty field , maitain as "D"