cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous deduction, of Lunch and Dinner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

Under Travel Expense Manager, i've created a trip, and under Deductions, iv'e selected option "Lunch" and "Dinner", in order to deduct, for each day, both Lunch and Dinner.

The thing is, if i select both those option, the system only deducts one value per day (either Lunch, or Dinner ).

But if i select one at a time ( either Lunch, either Dinner ), the system correctly deducts one of them.

So, my conclusion, is that i am able to deduct Lunch or Dinner individualy, but iam not able to deduct them, simultaneously,.

My question is: am i missing some configuration, or is this a system limitation?

Sincerely,

Hugo Ferreira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hugo,

I believe configuration is correctly done at your end. One thing - as per your query, it appears you have two expense types "Lunch" and "Dinner" separately configured in which case i would assume there will be individual amounts. However if you have an expense type setup as "Lunch & Dinner" as one with higher value, then we would expect the higher value to be taken into consideration.

Please clarify ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siriam, i can assure that all the configuration is correctly done , because otherwise, the deduction of dinner, or lunch, individually, would not work.

Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i feel this is not a system limitation

with configuration of wagetype valuations you can make it to deduct both amounts