Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company sales transaction

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have completed doing intercompany sales transaction....besides there are few question croping up which I wud like to post here...

1)How inter company billing doc type IV is able to determine ordering company as a payer at the time when I tried to create IV document(intercompany billing doc)..?

2)How sales area is determined?....bcoz am creating IV with reference to del doc which has end customers sale area...but I can see ordering company's sale area in IV doc...how it is?

3)might be this question sud hav taken the priority first but still...how billing type IV is determined automatically after creting F2 doc?.......

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

3)might be this question sud hav taken the priority first but still...how billing type 
IV is determined automatically after creting F2 doc?.......

In the configuration of sales doc type in VOV8 in the billing tab we maintain intercompany billing type as IV

Config is maintained here

In Inter company sales transaction in the end customers sales order we change the delivering plant which belongs to different company code

Customer ABCD orders sales org 1000 belonging to company code 1000

But plant 2000 belonging to company code 2000 delivers the material

So in the sales order of 1000 sales org when the delivering plant is falling as 2000 system senses it is Inter company sales and proposes billing type accordingly

1)How inter company billing doc type IV is able to determine ordering company as a 
payer at the time when I tried to create IV document(intercompany billing doc)..?

Billing type IV is used per default for the internal invoice. This is proposed

based on the document type of the order.

In principle, the payer of the internal invoice corresponds to the ordering

company code, which appears like a customer to the supplying company

code.

For this reason, you create a customer master record in the supplying

company code. You enter the relevant data for billing in this customer

master record. Finally, you assign the related customer number of the

sales organization of the ordering company code in Customizing (field

Customer IV).

The company code in the internal invoice results from the company code

affiliation of the supplying plant. It thus corresponds to the supplying

company code.

In Customizing, you assign the sales area necessary to create the internal

invoice to the supplying plant

I am not able to get clearly your qn 2. exactly your query

Try to read GLYNN C WILLIAMS materials in Inter company sales transaction

That is very clear

Regards

Raja

Note For 1 of your thread which was closed today i asked you how did you fix the issue

Pls reply to that There is so much to learn from your reply

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding IV billing document:

This is may be on based on the order type which you have assigned to IV and also the copy control of the from LF to IV(also item item category) and also the in delivery the Incompnay billing is relevant.

Regarding Payer:

This on based on the ordering Sales Org. which is assigned to the internal customer and in term the Internal Customer is assigned to the Deliverying Plant.

Regarding the Sales Area Determined:

This is on based the Plant which is assigned to the Sales Org and Dst Channel in the config. and also respective master data setup.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may not exactly addessing your query, but still i will try to provide some input.

In intercompany delivery- at header level, intercompany billing is activated as "relevant " or " not relevant"-

if its relevant, what am expecting is, it will check the reference sales document type details & find the intercompany billing type. ( may be wrong OR some internal coding might exists).

- reg payer, here you created ordering sales organization as Customer & assigned the same to sales organization, which may trigger to pick the payer & sales area. This ordering sales organization can be picked from the reference sales order document.

because all this intercompany activation will start from the delivery with the mark avaialble in delivery header - processing tab.

Lets hear from other mates as well, if they have any value additon.