cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1-i have 3 company code(100-200-300) soi have 3 sales organization(100-200-300)

2- i made manual condition for tax add it in billing . the condition type has access sequence to appear the tax code in condition record.

my problem

when i make billing to ccode 100 sales org 100 and add condition tax mwst the billing has been saved

when i make billing to ccode 300 sales org 300 and add condition tax mwst (error in table t030k)

i need advice

many thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

guess, System is not finding G/L account against the account key assigned to MWST in OB40.

Goto- OB40, double click on account key assigned to MWST cond type, enter chart of accounts

Here maintain record with Tax code & G/L account.

In addition:-

As you said, that the tax condition is manaully entered . In such case check in VKOA- account determination , in last table i.e Account key.

Maintain record here with the account key & g/l account.

Now try to release the invoice again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1-i have 3 company code(100-200-300) soi have 3 sales organization(100-200-300)

2- i made manual condition for tax add it in billing . the condition type has access sequence to appear the tax code in condition record.

my problem

when i make billing to ccode 100 sales org 100 and add condition tax mwst the billing has been saved (the analises in pricing MWST 202 Condition entered manually (condition record exists))

when i make billing to ccode 300 sales org 300 and add condition tax mwst (error in table t030k). (the analises in pricing MWST 201 Condition entered manuallyrec

i need advice

many thanx

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
2- i made manual condition for tax add it in billing

This process itself is wrong. Tax values should always flow automatically based on the percentage maintained in FTXP.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check settings for chart of accounts and G/L accounts linked to Tax code(MWST).

thanks,

vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether your company code have differnet countries, if yes then you have to assign access sequence to all the country in whcih you company code is defined.

In Taxes as tax category.

Thanks & Regards,

PM