SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail - Question About Easy Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

(1) Whats the use of "assortment priority tab" in assortment module (WSO1 t-code).What happen if i "maintain" and if i "dont maintain" it in WSO1.

(2) whats the options that we get for "tax class tab" in basic data view in MM41(t-code).I am unable to find more options i found "no tax" only when i press "F4" on "tax class tab".

Hope for good answer

Regards

Sandhya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)

As it defines assotment priority, the key figure you enter defines actual classification.

The indicator is used to define the classification of material in the particular assortment in order lists. This can be used to show the service level/delivery priority. (i.e logistics important).

If you assign different priorities at item levels and header level, the default at item level may differ from the default at header level.

the indicator is not important for maintaining Value Contract Modules if it has not been assigned to assortments.

Again this value u can maintain SPRO > Logistic General>Assortment --> Assortment --> Assortment Priority

2)

You are suppose to maintain tax in SPRO to have value for tax class tab by pressing f4. In ECC you may maintain value in following path.

SPRO> SD> Master Data--> Basic Function >Taxes> Define Tax Relevancy of Master Record --> Article Tax.

Hope it helps.

Edited by: D N on Feb 9, 2010 8:35 AM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)

As it defines assotment priority, the key figure you enter defines actual classification.

The indicator is used to define the classification of material in the particular assortment in order lists. This can be used to show the service level/delivery priority. (i.e logistics important).

If you assign different priorities at item levels and header level, the default at item level may differ from the default at header level.

the indicator is not important for maintaining Value Contract Modules if it has not been assigned to assortments.

Again this value u can maintain SPRO > Logistic General>Assortment --> Assortment --> Assortment Priority

2)

You are suppose to maintain tax in SPRO to have value for tax class tab by pressing f4. In ECC you may maintain value in following path.

SPRO> SD> Master Data--> Basic Function >Taxes> Define Tax Relevancy of Master Record --> Article Tax.

Hope it helps.

Edited by: D N on Feb 9, 2010 8:35 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I didnt get solution to this question,What happens if ii" check" and if i" dont check" this "assortment priority tab" in WSO1(assortment module creation).Is there any link with the "assortment priority tab" in" listing" view in "MM41".Hope for clear answer.

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

The indicator simplifies the classification of articles within assortment from order list point of view. You have highest priority articles or low priority articles in a particular assortment.

In order to find out which articles in assortment should have a higher priority to become part of order list. You may like to use Assortment priority.

In listing procedure you list article for particular store/DC/general assortment with assortment priority for article, if you maintain priority.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am closing my issue as i got the answer for my query.