cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can the Assigned value become negative in CJ31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our system, we found in CJ31, negative "Assigned" value is showing for some WBS elements, does anyone know why this is happening?

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check FI documents regarding the WBS element. There must be a document with negative value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laimonas, but how to check the FI documents associated with certain WBS?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run GL line item report

FBL3N with dynamic selection

the WBS can be assigned in the fields WBS, Assignment or simply text

you can also run CJI3 - line item report for the WBS element / project in question and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virendra, I used CJI3 on the problematic WBS element, but got nothing.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run CJEN

also when you run CJI3 check the time from and to - do not run for current perios - defaults - run for a long time in past and future just incase . . .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

I have specified the date range for search. I know CJEN/CJBN can reconstruct the availability, but just want to know how these negative Assigned values are originated.

Michael

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are diff. reasons, one could be save with out check option is available in most of Budgeting transaction. second could be budget avaiability control deactivation afrter exectuing series of budgeting transactions.

Ask user how he has done from that you can point to exact solution to aoivd such circumstances in future.

With regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand, if the AVAC is not activated for budget transations, I think it should lead to Assigned value overrun budget, but how could the Assigned value become negative?

Our users are using the same process day by day, this is only happening for very limited projects, and we tried every scenarios we could think of to reproduce this, but couldn't fiind a pattern.