cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account group

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is it mandatory to create one time account group for one time customer like in the the case of CASH sale, can't i create CASH customer in my normal customer acccount group where i maintain my Reconcllation account accordingly. so for every transcation i can change the general data

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can but changing the general data like address will afftect the previously created douments.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response

But when i create one time account group and when i create a customer it'll automatically block the the customer code for the further business transaction. so what is the significance of the one time account group

Vinz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Vinz,

Actually one time customer accounts in SAP means they are account groups for customer and where in only the general data of the customer are stored instead of maintaining the bank data and other company code data that are relevant for other account groups which are useful for long run.

The business secenario where the customers which are being in system only for 1 transaction, it is not advisable to have all the data maintained in main master.

Regards,

MT

Answers (0)