Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to huge file message failed in Moni

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Scenario is SQL to BI

My sender Adapter successfully picked up data from SQL. Both Select query and Update querry have done there operations. All the records were selected, there flags are updated successfully.

Now problem is when it came to Integration Server, message failed saying error "CLIENT_SEND_FAILED" this is due to huge file.

Now how can i do the roll back because now i cannot resend this particular message because of huge file and all the records flags are updated, so i cannot run the query again.

Please help

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

This should have been taken care in the design phase of the interface like:

1. New record status =0

2. XI read records Status =1

3 Successfully delivered to BI records status 2

And a Stored Procedure should be scheduled in the DB which will reset the records with status 1 to 0 if they are not changed to 2 in a specific time interval (say 5 min). You could also make use of PI to do this, but then you need BPM and its error handling mechanism

But now since you have not followed this approach you need to manually rest the status for all the read records. Also limit the sizs that is read by the jdbc adapter (so that the message which is sent to proxy will have less records)

Regards

Suraj

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

Can i see what are the records that got updated by this traction?

when i am checking payload it is not showing whole file, at the end it is written "Solve the error and then refresh the page" "unable to write onto server".

can you suggest me now what workaround i can do to resolve this problem?

REgards

Dheeraj Kumar

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

>>Can i see what are the records that got updated by this traction?

Check the inbound payload in MONI/Communication channel and check which all records were ther. alternatively check the modified record in the specific time at database level

>>when i am checking payload it is not showing whole file, at the end it is written "Solve the error and then refresh the page" "unable to write onto server".

Where are you seeing this? Right click and try to view the source of the page

>>can you suggest me now what workaround i can do to resolve this problem?

As suggested read fewer records (your select query needs to be altered for this). Or use a sender stored procedure which will read fewer records and send to PI

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Check these threads,

Hope this will help you..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.