cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ewm- RF screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am newer to ewm. i am working on rf screens,how to design a new rf screen ? when i go through the transaction /scwm/rfui and when i try to login it doesn't shows any rf screens.

any body help me to login rfscreen and design a new screen

regards

muthuraman.d

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your user id is assigned to the RF profile or not?

Regards,

K. Annadurai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am new to EWM,my company has decided to go with EWM and i am part of it can anyone please provide me with some documents or material on EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all you got to create Resource Type, Resource Groups. Then you got to created Resources (Worker - your SAP user ID/ Forklift) based on these Resource Types/ Groups. Then based on these you got to set up how the Work Orders should be assigned to the Resource Types(You can assign them manually or Choose System-Guided).

Extended Warehouse Management ® Master Data ® Resource Management ® /SCWM/RSRC u2013 Maintain Resource

Then set up the Menu for your Presentation Device. If you think that 8x20 is too small for your RF device, then create your own presentation profile.

Extended Warehouse Management ® Mobile Data Entry ® Radio Frequency (RF) Framework ® RF Menu Manager.

You can logon to the system now based on resource / Forklift that you just created.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Vinod Madhanu