cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement in our company for credit management; the requirement is once the customer pay the advance amount (e.g. 1000/-) then only for that customer system should allow to raise the sales order that particular amount (e.g. 1000/-).other system should not allow to raise the sales order.

By using transaction code F-29 we can pay the advance payment for the customer.

Kindly let us know how we can achieve the same through credit management process.

Thanks& Regards,

Murali.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest the below process to implement for your business requirement

1.Assign credit control area to company code

2.Maintain the rel for credit in t code OBXR for down payment amount top be considered in Credit limit

3.Maintain the credit limit in FD32 with details of risk category and the credit limit value rs 1.

4.Do the settings in OVA8 -automatic credit control area with combination of Credit control area/Risk category /credit group.

5.Assign the credit groups to the sales and delivery document types.

6.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit

Once u done the down payment through f-29 then system will show in the FD32 transaction in the special liabilities.

when ever you create the sales order system will check the down payment and throws an error

if you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu,

Thanks for the quick reply..

kindly explain in details how to maintain the transaction OBXR ,

Rest all the part i am aware...

Regards,

Murali.M

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go to OBXR

Double Click on Down payment

In the following screen click on Properties (Push Button)

Here you will find a check box for Rel. to Credit Limit.

Put a Tick Mark in this box...

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Go to OBXR --> Double click at Down payment --> Give your chart of account --> Select your recon. --> click at Properties --Here please check the box of Rel.to credit limit.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly do the below settings to activate the advance payment of the customer in credit management

1.Tcode OBXR--Create the special G/l indicator maintain the G/L account and then you need to Tick the field "rel for credit" then the system will update the down payment in the credit management of that customer

2.You need post the down payment document with the special G/L indicator and the account mentioned for the same in - tcode OBXR

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu,

I have done the settings in OBXR, i have done the advance payment through F-29,the amount it is appearing in FD32 as a Special liabil, and also i have maintained the Credit Limit 1/- in the FD32 and also i have maintain the automatic credit check in OVA8.but when i create the sales order system is allowing to create the sales order more then the advance payment,

kindly let me know is there any other setting need to be maintain..

Thanks & Regards,

Murali.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

kindly check the below settings

1.Assign the credit groups to the sales and delivery document types.

2.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit

3.check the credit control area

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the issue is closed ,kindly close the thread

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the credit management user exit LVKMPFZ1.

Logic should be - check the customer account balance >=1000Rs (Credit), no block.

The moment customer credit balance goes below 1000rs, it should set a block while processing a new sale order.

thank you