cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company Billing Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created some invoices in our live system, but while creating these invoices some setting were missed out and due to that reason system not triggered intercompany invoice. Now we have corrected the system and now system triggered intercompany invoices. Can you please tell me, invoices that we have created befaore is there any way to post intercompany invoice for those invoices. I have tried after cancellation, but still system give message (Sales Org. not defined).

Please help in this regard.

Regards,

Danish Alam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this will help you.

and check all this configrations

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/configuring-intercompany-billing.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had similar situation, We chose to manually adjust the FI and accounting entries.

If the decision is to make the system create the documents, there are values missing in the sales documents that would trigger the interco billing document.

You could try to cancel the billing document, go back to sales order and then enter the condition that would have triggered the interco. If this condition was already there and the interco was still not created, then I suggest doing a comparison of each record (compare the one that worked and one that didn't) to see what other values would trigger the inter-co.

Again, the other option is to make the accounting and FI entries manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Anabela,

Now we are going to do same thing. But still my question is there, why system not give any message while creating invoice or Sales order.

Regards,

Danish Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system is not expected to give a message. In our case, not all invoices generate an interco. I suggest making the condition required if your requirements are such else modify a user exit like MV45AFZZ to confirm that the condition was included.