Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

otf data from ME_PRINT_PO

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

At my client place for purchase order printing they are using the standard print program SAPFM06P. Now I got a requirement like I need to get the otf data, convert into PDF format.

ME_PRINT_PO is taking care about the printing the form. When I see at the CLOSE_FORM, it is calling twice, one is retrieving otfdata and another one is not doing this. Both are in the enhancement spots only, I can see the close_form without otf data in the debugging mode, where as another one is not showing in the debugging and I am not even able to keep the break-point there. But enhancement spot is active mode only.

Please help me.

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

I have the same requirement. Actually in the close form their is mail to trigger for External send medium but i want to get only otf data then i want to trigger mail using GOS ...

Any solution for this ??

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Using GOS to save data

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe there are other solutions: could you explain the context, what you need to do with the PDF?

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra

Thanks for your reply, I need to send an email to the user as well I need attach the same in the Service for Objects using GOS. When I was searching in the standard print program, the close_form called twice and one is retrieving the otf data. Here both close_forms are in the enhacementspots. I can not even put the break-point at which form is retrieving the otf data.

Is there anything do I need active the enhancement spot.

I am in ECC 6.0.

Thanks

Praveen