cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Logon Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to this SAP Environment. In my office machine SAP GUI 7.0 has installed. Now i am loging to some Sandbox system. Whenever my system is inn offline i need to connect my local machone. is it possible?. if possible what is the username and password and system name. Kindly give clarify my doubt. thaks for your support in advance..

Thanks & Regards

Sivaramakrishnan V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Whenever my system is inn offline i need to connect my local machone. is it possible?. if possible what is the username and password and system name. Kindly give clarify my doubt. thaks for your support in advance..

Nobody here can tell you the usernames, passwords and system name from your system - how could we?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. My Question is I have Installed only SAP GUI in my local system. is it possible to work offline. Somewhere i saw that BI server is required. Kindly give me the clear idea.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Sorry. My Question is I have Installed only SAP GUI in my local system. is it possible to work offline.

No.

> Somewhere i saw that BI server is required. Kindly give me the clear idea.

BW can do some "offline" tasks using Duet/Alloy and Outlook, yes, but that is not related to the ERP system.

Markus