Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price iv Sales order

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

SD process is like VA01->VL01N->VF01.

Want to know that tha price quote in Sales order( VA01) should be same in billing (VF01)?

Or it can be different ? How can i check the document no generated by VA01 and VL01n and VF01 for SAME billing.

I have to check the price quoted in all three ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. It is not necessary that the prices quoted in the sales order and billing document should be same. You have created a sales order one month back; now you are going to deliver the goods and billing has to be done. The prices of the goods have gone up. So, naturally you have to increase the price. This is controlled by configuration. You can update the prices manually or configure the system to take always the new pricing.

Example: In copying control VTFL, enter you billing document (F2) and the delivery document (LF). For this combination select the Item category (TAN) and click on details. Here you can see the pricing type G. This copy the pricing unchanged. If the pricing type is changed to B, the system will take the new pricing.

If you want to change the new price manually whenever you want follow these steps. While creating billing document, open the header/item condition. You can see the u2018updateu2019 button there. Click on u2018updateu2019 button. Select the pricing type u2018Bu2019 (new pricing). The system will take new price.

2. Open any one of the documents (Sales order, Delivery document, Billing document) by transaction codes VA03, VL03N, VF03. For example you have opened the sales order by VA03. Goto Environment and click on u2018Document flowu2019. This will display all relevant documents created with reference to this sales order. I you want to see any one of the related documents, select the document and click on u2018Display documentu2019.

3. Kindly note that the prices are not displayed in the Delivery document. The delivery document has only delivery related information.

Regards,

K Bharathi

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SD,

issue is to print the PR00 (condition type ) value of material and description.

Report is working fine but the material whose price had chaged is not picking write price .( picking first time entered price)

Tables :A515 and konp . I am picking the price on basis of condition records number equality from both tables.

But material whose prices is changed many times and has many no of condition records are created.

In that case the first condtion recod is matched and first time enterd Price is picked.

I want to print the last updated price of material.

because foe example, one report has 18 times price changed .

Is it feasible , or not ?

Thanks

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

Any relavent information regarding my issue ?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Want to know that tha price quote in Sales order( VA01) should be same in billing (VF01)?

It depends on the scenario,

If you are billing to the End customer then the Pricing in the Sales order should be similar to the Billing document

If you are using Intecompamy scenario then the Pricing in the Billing document can also have difference from the Sales document.

The settings can be made in OVKK transaction code and vary according to the DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE

How can i check the document no generated by VA01 and VL01n and VF01 for SAME billing

In the VBRP table for the Billing document you can find the Respective Sales document and Delivery documents

VBRP-AUBEL is the sales document Number

VBRP-VGBEl is the Delivery document Number.

Please check and revert

regards,

santosh

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

Report to print the PR00 (condition type ) value of material.

Report is working fine but the material whose price had chaged is not picking write price .( picking first time entered price)

Tables :A515 and konp . I am picking the price on basis of condition records no equality from both tables.

But material whose prices is changed many times and has same no of condition records are created.

In that case the first condtion recod is matched and first time enterd Price is picked.

But i need latest or last updated Price.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below reports

VA05 & VF05

But when ever u create sales order it is not compulsory all the materials are delivered and billed the same in this case system will show different prices.

if you want to copy the sales order price to billing without redetermining the kindly male the setting in the copy controls VTFL in the field Pricng type " G"

Regards

Damu

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SD,

any help on this issue .................................................

issue is to print the PR00 (condition type ) value of material and description.

Tables :A515 and konp . I am picking the price on basis of condition records number equality from both tables.

But material whose prices is changed many times and has many no of condition records are created.

I want to print the last updated price of material.

because foe example, one report has 18 times price changed .

Is it feasible , or not ?

Thanks

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

no reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The answer is yes, you can do. Whatever answer given above is ok. It is also possible to propse different pricing in Sales order and Billing document.

For this you have to create Document pricing Procedure for billing and assign it to Billing document you like to propose the different Pricing Procedure. You can use the pricing procedure path "Define and assign pricing Procedure". First you create "Define document pricing procedure" and then assign it through "Assign document pricing procedure to billing type" to assign in Billing document.

Now when you create an order, the system propose different pricing procedure in Sales Order and Billing Order. Hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Awadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The prices in sales order and billing are not necessarily required to be same. some time these may be different such as freight etc....

The automatic pricing is controlled by pricing procedure which is determined with the help of Document pricing procedure field in customization of the documents (sales or billing documents).

The corresponding sales order of a billing document can be checked for document flow. In billing document go to Environment --> Display document flow.

the system will display the corresponding delivery and sales order documents for that particular billing document.

Regds,

Abhee