cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Update field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know we can set the condition update field in the condition type so that, it can store accumulated values, for example, discount only upto maximum of 3000pcs.

But this is one is based on Sales Order value and not Billing value. how can I set so that it considers only the invoice quantity and not the order quantity?

If I reject the Sales Order (using reason for rejection).. the accumulated value is not deducted or reset back to zero.. it still considers the quantity of the rejected item. What should we do so that it will not

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure that will function, but check the customizing options behind the reason for rejection.

Another option would be to force a new price determination in the billing document (look at the copy control between the delivery note and the billing document at the item level).

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Condition update is only cumulates the order qtty. irrespective order & return order.

I dont think, std suffice your requirement such as to deduct the return order qtty from cumulation of the total qtty , neigther it will consider the billing qtty.