Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Sir Mr.G. Lakshmipathi

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am very new to this site and do not know a few functionalities.Earlier i even did not knew about how to search new forums.Sorry for inconvenience caused to the community.i am trying to learn about the site functionalities.

Yesterday my question was not about changing address in plant,company code etc. but how to deal if the address of these units change .Like in some business few years after the application of SAP,the plant address is changed,then what will be its impact and if we change the address in defining what will be the impact on previous documents.I tried to search, got a few answers ,but none satisfactory.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am very new to this site 
Earlier i even did not knew about how to search new forums

Everybody in this forum in their initial stage were new to the forum and dont know the rules and regulations and that is why I have asked you to please go through the forum rules. I know you are not aware of the rules of the forum. Had you been repeatedly and wantonly doing this, then our approach would have been quite different )

Nevertheless, for your reference, please find below the same.

[Rules of Engagement |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]

Please go through that and you will find that you have not adhered to, the points Step3 and Step4 mentioned therein which are considered as a basic courtesy expected in this forum. Everybody in this forum is helping each other and what we are requesting the members is that before posting any question, they have to clearly specify

a) what they have searched in the forum

b) what inputs they got from the forum and finally

c) what they expect from the forum

If the above three are clear, then it is easy to others to respond precisely to the question asked. Otherwise, unnecessarily unwanted suggestions will dump the forum.

Hope you understand the importance of the forum and please avoid dumping with unnecessary / repeated questions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi