cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C&F Billing How to

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Company is planning to start C & F Operations in other states.

C & F Agent should acknowledge and stock the material received through "Stock Transfer" from the plants.

Marketing offices at different locations should book the Sale Order in SAP system

C & F agent should prepare delivery and billing documents as per the Sales Tax Rules applicable in the state.

Finance Dept should be able to track billing of C&F and the Tax Liability of other state.

C & F should only see and book deliveries against the sale orders assigned to location.

Please let me know what are all the SD organizational level customization required in SAP.

Is it possible to issue a proforma invoice from plant against the SO, while inter state transfer material to C&F location ?

Thanks in advance

Parameswaran D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all you have to specify as to whether you are going to treat the C&F office as a plant or warehouse or a third party agent. Depending upon this, the configuration and other settings will differ.

If you consider it as a plant, then you can follow MM route. That is from delivering plant, materials can be stock transferred via MB1B route. Once the material reaches the C&F site, MIGO should be made to take the stocks into system. Then normal SD route can be followed. That is creation of sale order, delivery and billing.

The same logic can be applied if you treat the C&F site as a warehouse. Alternatively, consignment fillup process can also be followed. But the only constraint in consignment fillup process is that you should know the end customer who have to be treated as a sold to party in delivering plant and the C&F site be ship to party.

If this explanation does not meet your requirement, then you have to clearly state the scenario so that some other alternate suggestions can be proposed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LAxmipathi

Can i do one request to you that can you enter Tcode name with Tcode in answer becasue maximum cretical question you only solveing

please if mpossible can you try! its request only

thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
that can you enter Tcode name with Tcode in answer

I will always ensure that my suggestions are crisp to the question asked and wherever the question or the requirement itself is not clear to me, then in that case, I also have to give suggestion which is almost appropriate to the queries posted. Anyway, as requested, I will try to indicate the TCode also wherever possible.

becasue maximum cretical question you only solveing

While I humbly accept your compliments, at the sametime, I also have to indicate that there are members who have given excellent suggestions and still I could see it is continuing. So wherever you have issue, as I have been repeatedly requesting members to first search the forum where I am sure, almost for all your queries, you could get solutions from there. Still if you face any issue, clearly you have to indicate what exactly you got the inputs from the forum and in which scenario, it is not meeting your requirement. If you do so, there are lot of guys who can help you definitely.

Last but not least, this is also one of my concerns to spell my name correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

We will be treating the C & F as a Warehouse. Sales Tax Registration etc. and Billing will be done in the name of Company only. C & F only Stock the Material and deliver the material to the end customer as per the Sale Order.

Can we able to meet all our requirement, if the C& F Location is treated as Warehouse ?

Please suggest the SD organization level requirements.

Thank you.

Parameswaran D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

We will be treating the C & F as a Warehouse. Sales Tax Registration etc. and Billing will be done in the name of Company only. C & F only Stock the Material and deliver the same to the end customer as per the Sale Order. C&F to maintain all Sales Tax related documents.

Can we able to meet all our requirement, if the C& F Location is treated as Warehouse ?

Please suggest the SD organization level requirements.

Thank you.

Parameswaran D

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you can go for consignment fillup process as I already suggested above. For configuration details, please search the forum. Already many times, it has been posted. Still if you have any constraint in that, please do let me know.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi