Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition transfer from ECC to SRM via XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Please let me know if you have any information on the following issue:

Environment : SRM 7.0, ECC ep4, Extended Classic scenario

The purchase requisitions have been created in ECC and released. I believe in SRM 7.0 the PR's get automatically transferred to SRM Sourcing cockpit via XI from ECC.

One PR was pushed manually from SMQ1(Outbound queue ) in ECC and this failed due to a login issue in XI.

The XI was using the interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest.

My question is

1. When the PR is released in ECC, where to check if the PR is pushed to XI. Do we need to schedule a job? When I checked SMQ1 (outbound queue, the queues are empty)

2. Do we need to define the partner profile in ECC for XI in We20. If so, then what message types to use for the IDocs going from ECC to XI.

2. Do we need to configure the interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest in XI to map the incoming PR from ECC.

3. In transaction SXMB_moni in XI I am not able to pull the XML messages. What options options do I need to

set to pull the messages that errored out.

Thanks,

Scott.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scot,

I got some clue for you, I am also trying to learn SRM 700.It can be achieved by enhancement .

This BADI will fullfill your requirement. It is available in ECC system.

Note 1113524 - Badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST Changes

Note 1267275 - No message outbound for RFQRequestSUITERequest_Out

ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST BADI

CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE METHOD

UPON THE PARAMETER YOU CAN achieve what you want,

automitic sourcing , RFX should be created in SRM or ECC, Create a sc in SRM.

mail to my bus id some doc for u

--

Method:

a. IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE: Here, 3 output parameters

need to be set to true. By default, coding from sample class will be copied.

There is no need to modify anything here.

􀁸 when parameter CV_AUT_SOURCING is set to true, external sourcing

(e.g. SAP SRM system) is active in SAP ERP system

􀁸 when parameter CV_EXT_RFX_IND is set to true, RFx can be created

out of PR directly from SAP ERP system using application CPPR

􀁸 when parameter CV_EXT_SC_IND is set to true, PR in SAP ERP system

will be transferred to SAP SRM using application CPPR

b. IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE: This

method has output parameter CV_EXT_SOURCING. When this is set, PR

will be transferred to SAP SRM without any manual interaction in CPPR.

Hence the code logic here needs to be adopted based on material group and

purchasing group, as in table V_T160EX.

i. For example: If V_T160EX has following entries corresponding to

profile 84 meant for SAP SRM 7.0 system then:

Following code logic can be written in this method:

IF (is_req_item-ekgrp = E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA04' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA05' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA06' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA07' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA08' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA09' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA10' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA11' ) OR

( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'E7U' AND is_req_item-matkl = 'QZA12' ).

cv_ext_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.

ENDIF.

Thanks

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your fast response.

we are using the option IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE: This

method has output parameter CV_EXT_SOURCING. This is active

There is also another parameter IS_REQ_ITEM for the Purchase requisition that is active.

Also do we need to confiure the Integration scenario SE_sourcing Enhancements in XI?

Because in the error we received in XI for the PR, it was using the interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_out coming from ECC.

And going back to my earlier question:

1. When the PR is released in ECC, where to check if the PR is pushed to XI. Do we need to schedule a job? When I checked SMQ1 (outbound queue, the queues are empty)

2. Do we need to define the partner profile in ECC for XI in We20. If so, then what message types to use for the IDocs going from ECC to XI.

Regards,

Scott

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scot

yes you need to do configure in XI system as well

i send you one piece of document on PDP. It explains well all ECC,SRM and Xi configuration.

if you wanna monitoring , Note 1270081 - Trouble shooting SOA Services lokk at this note..

Yes Scot , you need to many configuration in ERP ,XI and SRM.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

We are studying similar process in classic scenario and hope our experience can help you a little bit. We are reference to below documents in the study:

- Additional Configuration Material for SAP SRM 7.0

- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0: Service Procurement Classic

- OSS note 1263876

Also do we need to confiure the Integration scenario SE_sourcing Enhancements in XI?

Because in the error we received in XI for the PR, it was using the interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_out coming from ECC.

Yes, you need to configure in PI/XI. For PR interface from ECC to SRM, below interfaces will be used:

Sender Interface: PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out (namespace: http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2)

Receiver interface: PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In (namespace: http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SE/Global)

The mechanism of pushing PR to PI/XI in this case is using workflow WS53800009 (triggered by events RFXREQUESTED or

SOURCINGREQUESTED of business object BUS2105).

For the interfaces ECC PR to XI and XI to SRM, communication channel type XI are being used but not IDoc.

Regards,

Donald

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Donald you made us understand well.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donald,

Thank you very much for your reply. The information you provided was very helpful. The PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out is successful from ECC to XI.

But we are having an error with the PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In going in to SRM from XI.

We are getting an "HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized" error in tcode sxmb_moni in XI. The communication user is defined in XI and in SRM and has the XI_APPL_SERVER role

, SAP_ALL and is added to the SRM org structure. A remote RFC connection test from XI to SRM is successful without errors.

Please let me know if you have any further information.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 856597 - FAQ: XI 3.0 / PI 7.0 / PI 7.1 SOAP Adapter

Q: I get an authorization error "401 Unauthorized" from the adapter's servlet. What went wrong?

A: The adapter's servlet is protected by default. You must use one of the user names assigned in security role xi_adapter_soap_message for component XISOAPAdapter. Please consult the documentation for Visual Administrator to view and change the security setting.

The user authentication of the SOAP adapter is not part of the SOAP adapter but of the web container of the J2EE engine. The default authentication setting is defined in the web.xml descriptor file of the SOAP dapter web application. This setting may be modified from Visual Administrator with some restriction. Please refer to the security documentation for the J2EE engine.

Please note that 710 onwards there is no Visual Administrator instead the Netweaver Administrator is to be used to assign the roles to the user to access the SOAP adater servlet.The user must be assigned one of the following roles SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER, SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER, SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE, SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE. Assigning any one of these roles to the user provides necessary permissions for the user to access the SOAP adapter servlet.To assign these roles to the user, path in Netweaver Administrator is Operation Management -> Identity Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Thanks for the info. The message is going over to SRM from XI , but getting an application error (Exception) when checking in sxmb_moni on the SRM side. So we are not able to see the PR in the Sourcing cockpit in SRM.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

we are facing the same Application errror in srm. could please help me how you had resolve that issue.

Thanks a lot in advance

Kasturika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the same problem. Is there already a solution?

meike_lagarde
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

at the moment, all this is new to us.

What are the configuration setting that have to be done in ECC, SRM and XI?

Does anybody have a documentation which can help us out?

Thank you very much for your help,

Meike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mutu /Scott,

I am looking for the end to end configurations required for proxy services in ECC - PI - SRM.

In my case messages are not getting triggered and not able to see them in sxi_monitor.

Can please send any documents having detail of configuration given.

Regards,

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope this helps you for XI configuration

Importing Business Scenarios for Sourcing

In this section, you transfer the business scenario Strategic Sourcing from the SAP Integration Repository, generate it, and activate it.

Prerequisites

You have:

Defined the business systems for SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) and SAP ERP in the SAP System Landscape Directory. For more information about SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (SAP NetWeaver PI), see the SAP Marketplace

Imported the SAP NetWeaver PI content for SAP SRM into the SAP Integration Repository.

Procedure

Log on to the SAP Netweaver PI system.

Choose Integration Builder: Configuration.

In the left pane, select the Objects tab.

Choose Service Without Partner Business System .

Right-click to display the context menu and choose Business Systems Assign Business System . This opens the wizard.

Choose Continue. The wizard guides you through the required steps.

Create the business system for both SAP SRM and ERP (you can bypass this step if the business system is already setup).

Select a business system.

You can create communication channels either manually or automatically. You can create them automatically here. In this case, the systems are applied from the SAP System Landscape Directory (SLD). Channels must be complete in terms of URLs and authentication information.

Choose Finish, and then choose Close.

11. On the main screen, choose Tools Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository . This opens a wizard.

Choose Name using input help SE_Sourcing_Enhancements

Choose Continue. The scenario name is SE_Sourcing_Enhancements.

Choose Finish and then choose Close. The Business Scenario Configurator opens automatically.

Choose Component View.

The Select Component View window opens.

Choose Apply.

Choose Assign Services. The Assign Services to Application Component window opens.

Press F4 to retrieve the available services.

Choose Assign.

Select the related service and choose OK.

Assign a business service to all roles.

Choose Configure Connections.

Select the connections from the Service Assignment tab.

Press F4 in the Communication Channel field.

Select a communication channel. This channel must be of type XI.

Note

If the systems are applied from the SAP Landscape Directory, the Integration Builder automatically creates the communication channels.

If the systems are not applied from the SAP Landscape Directory, you create communication channels manually. To do this choose an existing service and then Communication Channel using context menu New. You must assign a communication channel for each connection.

End of the note.

Choose OK and then choose Apply.

Choose Generate to open the Create Configuration Objects window.

Choose Simulation, then Generate, then mark all in the list Scope of Generation.

Choose Start to generate a log. Check the log for errors and save it if required.

In the Close Integration Scenario screen, choose Apply.

In the left pane, select the Scenarios tab; your scenario has been added.

In the left pane, select the Change List tab.

Expand the Standard Change List.

Right click on the scenario name SE_Sourcing_Enhancements and choose Activate.

Regards

Sam