cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy condition record

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any way to copy condition record of different condition types....suppose if i create a condition type ZF00 with reference to KF00....so is there any way to cope the condition record of KF00 to ZF00

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not getting your question can you elobrate please

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Suppose I have condition type KF00 and maintain condition record for same .....Now I want to remove condition type KF00 from pricing procedure and want to enter new condition type ZF00...but dont want to maintain condition record for ZF00...so is there any way by which I can copy the condition record of KF00 to ZF00...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donu2019t think so this can be possible.

But if your condition type KF00 is important then why you want to remove it from pricing procedure.

If you really want to change the condition type then you have to maintain the all condition record which you have maintain it for KF00.

Other thing you can try out the Reference condition type in ZF00.

Over there put KF00 and save your condition type setting in V/06.

Then try out creating the sales order and check out the reaction over there.

If its happening then good for you otherwise save the condition record for ZF00 also.

Regards

Raj.

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

No, its not working........I think ur second suggestion means creating condition record is correct........but stilling looking for more suggestion if we can copy condition record.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, it is possible. However, it depends on the output condition. How much differences?

Look into SPRO. There is something like that in it.

Hope this helps

Bye

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Will u pls explain this