cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a solution where one system send a request thru prosxy to XI and we forward the request with SOAP to a none SAP system.

The flow is asynchronous.

When the none SAP system has processed the data it send back a response thru a web service and XI mappes the response to the target structure and sends it to the target system thru proxy.

The solution works fine in the QA enviroment and we did the same configuration i production.

But in production we get an error called NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND. This error is returned the the sending system but the target system gets the message and update the values in the SAP system.

Why do I get the error?

When I do the configuration I get all the interfaces and the interface mapping pops up with no problems.

I've tested the interface mapping and the message mapping with no errors.

I have no clue on why the error get sent back to the sending system and why I get them in SXMB_MONI as 2 red dots?

Could a transport from the QA system solve the problem?

Once again the mapping gets executed and the target system gets the message but still there is an error generated.

Please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if u can see ur interface mapping in the tcode SXI_cache..

also try full cache refresh in SXI_CACHE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I can see it under Mappings.

BR

Kalle

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please increase 'Maximum Connection' value in the corresponding Communication Channel (you may use Integration Directory)

YES, we experienced the same issue and this fix helped.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the problem my self.

The sender SOAP adapter was using Best Effort instead od Exactly Once.

The setup was looking for a mapping to a message to send back to the source. This mapping was not there and therfor I got the error.

BR

Kalle

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to interface mapping used in your scenario-> check if the SWCV contains string "undefined"

- if yes then recreate the interface mapping.

Refresh the cache by T Code SXI_CACHE.

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SVCV looks correct for interface mapping in production.

Message Mappings also have the correct SVCV defined.

//Kalle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in Production system if the SP level is same as in Dev & Quality system.

If they are same then try to re-transport the Interface Mapping from Quality to Production and if not then make the SP level same and then transport it again.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just did a retransport and had the same error.

The SP's are the same.

This is the first time i ever had this problem and I can say we have plenty of integration scenarios in our system.

//Kalle