Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent asigned values after CJBN

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error while doing the service entry release for the created PO. Eror is budget exceed for the WBS element -

"

So tried the BPFCTRA0 for this project and done =SUM and received popup sayiing that " System has found inconsistent assigned values"

So executed CJBN for thais project but is result i received following output in geen signal.

Typ Message text

Object was locked

PG0005

can i consider that availabity cotrol is activated correctly ? in message i am not receiving the the message availability cotril is activated and also in BPFCTRA0 still receiveing the same POP up.

How to solve this issue ?

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

not resolved

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum, there are many threads available on assigned value inconsistency and budget error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Availability control is activated in your case because it is giving you message that Budget exceed for WBSE..Check the budget and Assigned values .Also check SAP Note for this error message.

Muzamil

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muzamil,

yes you are right AVAV is acticated for this project.

But assigned values are less that the Budget value. And budget check is alredy happened at the time po creation. in toleranc limit AVAC activation is ++ for all transaction. Now user is trying to do service entry sheet relase in ML81N and at this time system is giving budget exceed error.

Actuly here only PO commitments are getting tranfred to actuals so system should allow to do service entry release. and service entry is for the less amount than the PO value.

So i tried above given steps mentioned in the message.

regards,