cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update document flow on custom field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We need to update document flow on the basis of a custom Z field. This is needed to be done in Sales order and delivery.

can anyone help on this one ?

warm regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

since you have added a custom field, the best thing will be to get the help of an ABAPer to do this for u, since its a z field there would have been some modifications to the screen which should have been done thru a exit, so it would be advisable to go through the settings for the document flow or check the table VBFA for the entries if you get the entries then its ok if you dont then get the ABAPer to do that for you

hope this helps.

Regards

Vignesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I am not aware that you can add new fields in the document flow without modification.

Even if it would be possible, maybe it is better option to define an adhoc report on the VBFA table that would give the required information to the user (an ALV would allow sorting, printing and so on).

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

I uderstand this as additional fields in sales oreder or delivery it this is a case then i think we can use user exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to be clearer. We have a custom field which is common accross STOs and SO and dilivery....

We want to use this field to have in one document flow all related documents.

I hope I have explained requirements better this time.

warm regards,

Deepak