cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Configuration For Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We need a Configure the SLA for Service Desk Configured in our solution manager.

I have followed the link http://www.renet-web.net/2009/07/21/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager/

And Configured the Root as per the document,

Then created Service assigned the Response time to the service.

But i am using the Action SLFN00001_ADvanced so how to Add the Product in it...??

I am not able to assign the Product to the tickets creating.

Please let me know the Procedure as i am trying this first time and i am confused.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new action definition in your action profile.

Schedule this action Automatically.

For Processing Type Choose Method.

Select Method AISDK_SP_ADD_PRODUCT.

Add a Processing Parameter.

Element: PRODUCT_ID

Name: PRODUCT_ID

Short Description: PRODUCT_ID

Select ABAP Dict Reference

Structure: CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Field: ORDERED_PROD

As initial value: use your Service Product

Kind Regards,

Remy Piets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since i am using the SLFN00001_ADVANCED Action profile i have added the New Action with mentioned Parameter, But still when i go to My Service desk message i am not able to see the item details where it pick the product.

Please let me know what i have missed, i have created a Contract.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean, you do not get the Item Details Tab?

If so, your Transaction Type does not use the correction screen profile.

Goto IMG: SAP Solution Manager -> Scenario Specific -> Service Desk -> Service Desk -> General Settings -> Set Up Screen Profile

Create a new entry:

Profile Type: SRVO

Transactio nType: <your transaction type>

Screen Profile: SRV_ABA

Start FCode: SERVCIE_START

Regards,

Remy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the input now iteam details is displaying in Service Desk message,

But now i am facing some issue it is not picking the product, it is saying following error.

Header Data Organization Service not maintained, this error i am getting in service desk,

Lot of error it shows related to Header data.

Further i am following the new guide itself for Configuration.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you open a message, under Transaction Data, do you have a tab "Organization".

If so, are all fields filled: Organizational Data Sales, Service Organizational Data.

If you do not have the tab, you have not maintained the Organizational Data Profile in your Business Transaction.

If the fields are empty, check your Organizatonal Model/Sold-to Party

Regards,

Remy

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Develope a Z-table which will have the combination of the sold to part and the Service product which needs to be filled in

2.Pls. develope BADI with the help of developer , which will be used when the service ticket created from the Satellite system to the solution manager , The default service product can be picked up from the Z-Table for the same .

If you need any help pls. let me know.

Thanks,

Uday Borse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Is there any standard BADI available in the system for this purpose, so that i can use after creating the ztable.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my Service Desk Message, It is not picking Service Orginization Automaticaly, it is picking Sales organization.

And it is not picking the Contract automaticaly, in item level if i go and see under contract details it is showing No contract Determined.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Your Document has Helped me a Lot for my Config Checking.

Now in My Contract there is no errors, But the Release Button is not Active in it, and contract is not having any errors,

For testing purpose i have made contract Determination as Manual, but if i Click the Find botton next to IBASE it is not displaying any thing not even any error.

Please let me know what need to check. i am struck up in this SLA configuration...!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.S

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please share with us the solution to this issue, it would be very helpfull as many people is dealing with the same problem.

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In My Case The Problem was, More than One Service Organization and More than one Sales Organization was there.

So,

1) first Check in the Org structure you should have One or Unique Service and Sales Organization so that Based on the Standard

rule when you create the Support Desk Message it Picks the Service and Sales Organization.

2) The Contract Should have Same Sales And Service Orgainzation Please Cross check for the same, The Contract should be

Released in ITEM LEVEL and IN PROCESS in HEADER LEVEL.

3) Contract Sold to Party and Support Desk Sold to Party should be same and Sold to party should have same Sales area Assigned to it.

4) Please do cross check your Copy control Settings that plays a major role in Copying the data and picking the Contract automatically.

Hope It will help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem got solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

ew Issue With Same Senario has arised.....as it is Same Subject related....

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See section "Contract Determination Procedure" on page 34.

The following guide has been recently updated and significantly improved:

[Advanced Configuration Guide for Service Providers (February 2010)|http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000722612&_OBJECT=011000358700000122472008E]

It covers the following topics:

- IBase

- Organizational Model

- Product Maintenance

- Service Level Agreements

- Support Team Determination

Best regards, Ruediger