cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users moved out of POWL but still it is running and consume memory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM6.0 and we have issues with POWL session close. Some users runs POWL w/o any selection which inturns run the POWL forever. While users logoff from the system but still the POWL is running in system and consume lots of memory in system. I am looking the ways to kills the session automatically once the users logoff or close the portal. Do let me know if you have any inputs.

Thanks, Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

SAP Note 1134640 - SRM 6.0 / 7.0 POWL: no refresh when

clicking on query name

SAP Note 1134761 - SRM 6.0 / 7.0 POWL: Display 'Query has

been changed'

SAP Note 1410793 - SRM Shopping Carts (SC) header POWL

query-- OPEN THIS FILE SC_header_POWL_query.pdf FOR MORE INFO SC_header_POWL_query.pdf given by richardo cavendi for us..

---

regarding your BBP_DOCUMENT_tab- invoice entry - leave as it is . it may harm your business object. you can delete it after some 2 years. Even SAP dont recommend to delete. some accident happen during that time. SRM system is very robust in this matter. CLean job verifies the docuemnt .if any changes happened by the enduser before running the clean job. it makes the entry. Indeed it is not SAP problem. whenever enduser /procurement department made mistake , this entries are sticked permanently. This is my opinion.

--

regarding your new UOM query

SMOF_DOWNLOAD report helps to transfer ..

whenever you change any UOM on Material master and immediately updates in SRM by CRM*table settings.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu. I will check these notes.