cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero dollar SC creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know Standard SRM 5.0 gives error meesage when you try to create SC with zero dollar. Do SRM6.0 also allows to create SC with zero dollar?

Thanks, Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

by the Zero dollar value is the only problem the follow-on document creation. In case of classic scenario no Purchase order is allowed with Zero value, automatically Purchase Requisition will be created.

Regards,

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Yes, SRM6.0 is also allowing to create SC with zero dollar value. My question is

1. Do ECS scenario allows to create PO with zero dollar in backend?

2. Do PO in SRM (ECS) is allowed to be created with 0.0 by standard.

The reasons I am asking these questions are I am in SRM6.0 and I can create SC with zero dollar and it is able to create PO with zero dollar only in case of automatic PO i.e. through catalog but it is not allowing it through sourcing. I am confused whether we did some customization to handle catalogs PO which I need to do it for non catalog or it is standard.

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Within SRM 5.0 it's possible to create ECS shopping cart with Zero PO price in the backend. The only thing you should be aware, that the system doesn't allow the flag 'Invoice Expected' indicator in the PO with zero Price.

I couldn't test the same for SRM 6.0 now, but this should be the same as in SRM 5.0.

Regards,

Peter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

All scenarios, allows to create a ZERO Purchase order.

Note 1392577 - SOCO: Price is mandatory during the PO creation

Symptom

When you try to create a local PO from the sourcing cockpit without any price, the system displays an error message with 'You must enter a price in order to create a purchase'.

Program Error.

It is possible to create a local PO in classic/extended scenario without entering the price, the system will create the PO on HOLD and afterwards the Purchaser can add the price and order the PO

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not about Zero Value Shopping cart in SRM 6.0

You can create a ZERO value Shopping cart in SRM 7.0. Just now tried . it is working

Please try in SRM 6.0 if you have a login

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar