Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure : steps between 2 condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members,

please let me know,

In the pricing procedure, I don't have space between 2 steps. i.e step 120 and 121, however I would like to introduce a step inbetween then with a new condition type (discount).

can i use the counter step, I am getting a warning message that , this can only be used for manual condition.

please let me know, what is the best way to achieve this ..

Thank you

Anitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make use of the Counter tab.

In your case, after step 120, insert the same step number and maintain 1 under counter tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi , I am closing this thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion, counters works good if the sub-steps are used to add value to the main step.

Sometime ago, I was in the same situation and I changed the step numbers in the existing procedure. That created a mess in the old documents. I was forced to run some programs to open all the old documents and re-save so that correct pricing was maintained.

My suggestion would be copy the existing program and rename to a new program. Change the steps numbers and insert the condition types as you wish, then assign the new procedure in the pricing settings.

There are few OSS notes available, please check before you touch anything in the pricing procedure. For example check OSS Note 388112 - Change of pricing procedures in the production system

Regards,