cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR Shell Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm trying to export my workspaces on a DTR to import them on another DTR. We want to move the Contents from one DTR to another becasue we want to shut the server down where the DTR is running at the moment.

So i try

>export /ws/Portal/Domainverwaltung -f c:\domains -m 2 

and get the Error

Export Failed. cannot-propagate-open-versionsetPrecondition Failed "cannot-propagate-open-versionset"

I don't know what should be open, besacue any activities are checked in. So I tried the following:

>closews -w //Portal/Domainverwaltung -c Transport

and got this Error:

Could not close workspace. Forbidden: "cannot-close-devline-with-open-versionsets"

I found no command to close a versionset. I'd be glad, if someone here could help to get further.

Best regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using the DTR WebUI to find out if there are any other open activities.

christiansche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

I could find an open Activity. But I can't close it. WebUI shows:

Property: x:integration-set
ACTIVITY : /act/act_w_Portal_Domainverwaltung_u_schebesta_c_t_2008_03_18_16_04_04_GMT_5c3823fc-52d3-4c3a-82b9-40122feba5b7

But DTRShell seems not to find this activity:

>act -a act_w_Portal_Domainverwaltung_u_schebesta_c_t_2008_03_18_16_04_04_GMT_5c3823fc-52d3-4c3a-82b9-40122feba5b7 -D -w //Portal/Domainverwaltung

No activity found with name act_w_Portal_Domainverwaltung_u_schebesta_c_t_2008_03_18_16_04_04_GMT_5c3823fc-52d3-4c3a-82b9-40122feba5b7

I copied the activity ID from the WebUI, but it doesn't work. And I don't understand why, because WebUI can find the activity. I'd be glad, if someone could help.

best Reagrds,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you revert it using the WebUI?

christiansche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

I checked the activities by "Activity Search". Here I can see "Activiti/Propagation List", "State", "Owner", "Last modification" and "Integrations". In the column "Integrations" I can click "show..." and get a popup which shows the Activity ID. But I can't see any posibility to close the activities.

Also there are open activities from People, that aren't in our company anymore. So I don't know how to close their Activities.

Furter info: source DTR is NW 6 SPS 19, target DTR is NW 7 EHP1 SPS 4

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

You should have a dropdown in the top-right corner of the DTR WebUI window.

Kind regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Kind regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Kind regards,

Pascal

christiansche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

thanks for teh answer. I'm afraid, there is no drop Down box on the whole side. I'd like to post a screenshot, but that not possible here.

Well, the DTR is on a Machine with ABAP and JAVA. I have SAP-All permission. Might I need any special role to get this dropdown or another certain Permission?

-edit-

oh, yes. sorry. when I clock on an activity, I can see the dropdown on the upper right. I'll gie it a try.

-/edit-

best Regards,

Christian

christiansche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

I tried reverting the activities by WebUI. But then I got "Error: Precondition concurrency-lock-denied check failed." I searched the Forum but came not to a solution. There are Activities from People, that even haven't anymore their old computers (and so, the NWDS with the Activities is gone). Here I get this concurrency-lock-denied message.

Also there are activities from People, that even don't exist on the DTR server anymore. In this cases, in the Activity Search of the WebUI the field Owner is blank. When I try to revert this Activity, nothing happenes, when I click "Revert". It just remains on the Revert Activities screen. No error message, nothing.

Best regards,

Christian

Answers (0)