SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date is same or + 30 day later than the posting date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Problem description:

For billing documents (After executing mass transaction EA27) in some documents the due date(DFKKOPFAEDN) is same as the posting date(DFFKOPBUDAT) and also in some cases its +30 days than the posting date of document. Accroding to the standard function ISU_DUE_DATE_DETERMINE and table entries TE052 (Payment terms) and T052 it should be + 14 days from posting date.

The client expects the due date to be 14 days later then the posting date. So we have to check why the due date is +0 days(i.e. same as the posting date) or +30 days from posting date, generally it should be +14 days later then posting date.

Please let me know your suggestions/comments.

Thanks in advance.

Pruthviraj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the case that due date is +30 and your payment condition settings are OK, I would check the user exit R417 (ISU_SAMPLE_R417) for the managing of the due dates. For the another case +0 one reason can be that the amount of the document is less then 0. In this case is the due date = posting date.

I hope my suggestion will help you.

Vlado

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the case that due date is +30 and your payment condition settings are OK, I would check the user exit R417 (ISU_SAMPLE_R417) for the managing of the due dates. For the another case +0 one reason can be that the amount of the document is less then 0. In this case is the due date = posting date.

I hope my suggestion will help you.

Vlado

0 Kudos

Dear Vlado,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Pruthviraj