Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itsmobie

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are implementing itsmobile on Ecc 6 and I have a few questions and issues.

An internet service already exists for lm00, i created a node on sicf for this by copying the itsmobile node from the test directory. I have set the following gui config params

~THEME 99

~TRANSACTION LM01

~ITSMOBILE 1

~ITSMOBILEMSGSOUND 1

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1 "If I don't set this the screen will dump saying no template found.

I need to remove the toolbar from the itsmobile transaction, does anyone know how to do this.

The F8 logoff button on the transaction for lm00.

I have used the parameters below to fix the f8 logoff and to remove the toolbar but the handheld just times out. Also, it doesn't make sense to webui parameters with its mobile.

~WEBGUI 1

~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR 128

I have read using ~GENERATEDYNPRO 1 tells the its to generate templates for transactions that don't have templates. Should I use this parameter or should I generate templates for all my transactions.

Any help or pointers would ge greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Darren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

For anyone that is implementing its mobile for warehouse management here are the steps that I carried out.

I created a new internet service.

I generated the screens for program sapllmob into my new internet service.

I generated the screens for each of the customer transactions into my new internet service.

I copied the mobile.css file from the internet service itsmobile into my new web service. You can customise the look and feel of the app this way. if you do this step you need to update ~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDE param on the gui config.

I created a node on sicf for the new service by copying itsmobile00 node.

I updated the gui configuration with the following parameters

~THEME 99

~TRANSACTION ZLM00

~ITSMOBILE 1

~ITSMOBILEMSGSOUND 1

~SOURCES ZLM00, ITSMOBILE

~POPUPS 1

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR 7

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS px

~ITSMOBILE1UNITWIDTH 6

~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDE WM_MOBILE

The following parameters work when you generate your templates with mobile4 generation stlye and can be used to fit your screen elemetns to the size of the rf device.

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS px

~ITSMOBILE1UNITWIDTH 6

I hope this is of some help to anyone implementing itsmobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have more flexibility if you generate the template. Generate the templates in SE80 for all the screens of the program. You could then go into the HTML template and comment out the function keys that aren't required etc.

Regards

Narasimhan