cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value in order document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

When i create order (OR) using t.code va01, net value field at header level doesn't show any value, it zero. But i have giver the price using vk31 and again i changed the price using vk11. I don't know what i am missing, can some one send me solution.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Display the sales order by VA02. Select the line item and click on 'Item Conditions' button. Then click on analysis button. All the condition types are displayed. Click on the condition type; it will show whether the condition records are found or not. If the condition records are missing; maintain them.

Check the pricing date you have given in the condition record.

Still if you face the problem, give the pricing condition for Customer and material combination and check (for testing purpose).

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi

I did all what ever you told. I analysis condition type PR00 is there and price which i gave also there and also net price at item level is there, I can not understand why net price at header level is 0.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi

In continuation of my just previous reply, i can do delivery and billing as well. In billing document amount in net value in billing at header level is there but in sales order screen (OR) net value field at header level is empty.

Thanks

Raj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I think your problem is with respect to Pricing of the material, check whether you have maintained a condition record for the material go to T code VK11 and maintain the price there check for the combination, if you have a condition record go to transaction vok0 and click on the pricing procedure and maintain document pricing procedure. and you have a particular pricing for a particular customer then go to customer master and maintain the same document procedure.

hope this helps if not please do come back.

regards

Vignesh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the value in the 'Probability' field in the document type OR(Tcode VOV8). The standard will have 100.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

In Order document type OR, probability is 100 %. My problem is not solved. I have chacked all setting in configuration, i could not trace the error. I tried to create sales order for different customers and different material, but again the same error "Net value at header level is empty"

Thanks

Raj

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you working on IDES? If yes, are you using the standard OR document type or anything created by you? If it is created by you, have you created it copying the standard OR or configured it without copying the standard document.

If you are not working on IDES, is it happening only for this specific sales order or happened for the existing/old documents also? Please provide as many details as possible when the issue is of investigative nature.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I working on IDES and using standard OR, now tell where i need to configure to get net price at header level.

Thanks

Raj

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Net value field @ header level , is the cumulation of "Net value @ item level".

so, until unless there is any value in net value @ item field. you will be net value @ header is blank.