cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding second page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to adobe forms and have looked around to find the answer to this. My problem is I have a 2 page interactive form where the first page is legal size portrait and the second is supposed to be landscape. I was able to change the second page but when I try to make it landscape it makes the first page landscape as well. Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mcurtis,

To change the Page settings, Goto the designer in that goto toolbar Palette->Heirarchy or Window->Heirarchy and there you'll find (MasterPage) in the left hand side (where a new palette window open's up) click on that inside that you'll see Page1, now goto toolbar Palette->Object or Window->Object. There you'll see Paper Type where are different Size's are available and also you can set page orientation ( either Portrait or Landscape), etc, from there.

Similarly now right click on the "Page1" and select "New Master Page". Do the same settings as above.

Note: Rename the" (untitled Content Area)" to any name it'll be easy in designing Body Pages.

Now if you want to create any body pages then create one by right clicking on the main root node and selecting "New Body Page". You can any no. of Body Pages. And if you want to set the Master Page for the body page then goto Palette->Object and select Pagination Tab and Now in "Place" select the arrow and select the Content Area of the Master Page. Similarly repeat for any no of body pages.

Read Adobe Live Cycle Designer Help Document to understand Master Page and Body Page.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Answers (0)