cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOLLOW ON DOCUMENT NOT CREATED ( ERROR IN PROCESS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The problem we are facing is that after the Shopping cart is approved,the follow-on docuemnt is not getting created.

In the Follow on doc node, i get the status as "ERROR IN PROCESS".Also when i see in tcode BBP_PD,I get the error status as "item catagories in agreement&requisition ????

When I look i RZ20,i get the message "Shopping Cart SC0000667360(Purch. Requisition 9700010630): 06532 Item categories in agreement & reqisition???

Actually simmilar problem has been faced by one of our SDN calleague (Disha D). link is given below for the reference but the solution is not conclusive.

need your help.

BR

Bharat M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

I can not tell you more than in the previous post:

<i>this message is raised by R/3 because your SC tries to create a PR with item data not compatible with your R/3 contract reference (you must have assigned a R/3 value contract on material group).</i>

Can you check one think:

- what is the SC item product category ?

- what is the SC assigned contract number & item ?

- what is this contract item product category (material group) in R/3 ?

SRM product category should equal R/3 material group.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Can you please elaborate as to what is mean by " you must have assign a R/3 value contract on material group.

How can i check a contract item product catagaory ( mat. group)unless it is posted in R/3?

please reply.

BR

Bharat M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharat,

please follow my questions:

1- what is the SC item product category ?

2- what is the SC assigned contract number & item ?

3- what is this contract item product category (material group) in R/3 ? <b>--> the contract exists in R/3, even if the PR is not created in R/3....</b>

For first 2 points, in SRM, use BBP_PD or "Check status" to get the information.

For third point, in R/3, display the contract ID retrieved in point 2.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I have given the marks to your suggested solution.

Thanks

BR

Bharat M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Bharat for the points,

but what are the answers to those questions ?

Did you find the mismatch on product category ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

There is a contract available in backend for that material group(also with different item catagery ) & that is why the mismatch is there.

BR

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

We had found an OSS note for some customisation setting for Product Hierarchies in the backend system which solved this problem..But unfortunately i dont remember the note no...Sorry for that..

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Any releavant clue to find out that note??

BR

Bharat M

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

For this SC, there is a R/3 contract that will be attached to your purchase requisition.

The item category between contract and purchase requisition is NOT COMPLIANT.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut