cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trx SARA. Physical Path. Create several archives

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

I try to archive a TRM_REQ object. I must to archive in several physical files but the system cancels the job with the message

BA013 ( All available file names are already being used) and says that I must to use the param PARAM_2 to create several files name.

How I can to use this PARAM_2.

Thanks a lot.

Ismael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

Thanks Ingrid.

former_member235924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure, I can help you there. In the standard setting <param_2> is already part of the filename and it probably goes from 1 to 9.

You could try to archive in smaller packages by changing (increasing) the 'time' field in the selection screen. That's probably what I would try.

But you might want to move/create your thread into the ERP solution Forum. There are probably more people who have worked with this archiving object. It is not part of Solution Manager.

Regards,

Ingrid

former_member235924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the easiest might be to allow larger files. In transaction SARA go to the customizing and increase the number of objects and/or the file size. This way you don't create so many files. What is your current file size of the created files? In 'Management' in SARA you can see if you hit the limit with the number of objects or file size.

Regards,

Ingrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I tried to work with large files, but the system dumps.

Please, How I can to work with PARAM_2 in the file names.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navarro,

I include the <DATE>.<TIME> parameters to ensure each archive file has a unique name.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Karin Tillotson