cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD RFC not working 'Error Details DETAIL: TP SLD_UC not registered'

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reason all our ABAP systems are not able to send to the SLD anymore. The RFC error's saying SLD_UC or SLD_NUC not registered. If I logon to the XI system and look in SMGW- active connections the SLD_NUC and SLD_UC program's are not registered. Other T type RFC's work and I can see the program registered under TP name.

We have tried a restart and a kernel upgrade but it still doesn't work.

Any idea's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Server restart solved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

I am facing same issue JAVA systems updating with SLD but not an ABAP systems. only restarting SLD resolve issue ? Can you please explain in details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Viral Pabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Check whether you registered your RFC destination?

sm59 ---> your RFC dest ---> Technical settings ---> Registered Server program

Refer this threads...

Check in Visual admin also....take help of your BASIS team for this..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I think U r RFC destinations In Sap PI r not working properly.Please check u r These two RFC destinations and Program.In our project these two RFC destination names(SLD_NUC Program id SLD_NUC),(SLD_UC,Program id is SLD_UC) are useing.Can u please check u r Program Ids.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The SLD_UC & SLD_NUC RFC's in PI do not work either. I get the same error. Is there a way of forcing the program to register with the gateway?

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar Discussion

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been through the threads and they have not been any help.

If I run SLDCHECK it completes with no errors. My JCO connections between ABAP and java are fine. My java systems are updating with the SLD but my ABAP systems are not. All of them have stopped updating at the same time. This was working ok before Christmas and nothing has changed that I can find since then. SLD_UC & SLD_NUC are not appearing in SMGW ->Logged on clients.

And sapgw00 port 3300 is in the service file.

Edited by: Chris Soden on Feb 5, 2010 2:02 PM

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you get an answer for this? I'm having the same problem. I'm on PI 7.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

do you have checked the configuration sld bridge?please check your rfc destination SLD_UC and SLD_NUC for the gateway address and port.if is not correct ,please register your system again by rz70 using correct the host address.

if there is no problem about that, please try restart your java and register your tp program in your NWA or VA.

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. I figured it out.

-

In SLD, an SLD-internal RFC server is used. Therefore, you must not create an additional JCO/RFC destination with the program IDs SLD_UC and SLD_NUC. You can only configure the SLD screen by maintaining the gateway host and gateway port in the UI of the SLD (Administration -> Profile/Settings).

-

You can't manually create the Jco destinations of UC/NUC. You need to go to your SLD profile (SLD --> Administration --> settings --> display all). Change your hostname and gateway accordingly. Then restart your SLD. This is where those destinations are registered.

Oh, I did check the RFC destinations and they are fine.