Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with deleviery completion indicator setting through an inbound idoc

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I am getting data from legacy system and i am trying to create GR in MIGO transaction through inbound idoc (ie MBGMCR03). i want to set the delevery completion flag indicator for all the items irrespecitve of the quantity i recieved. I donot know how to set the flag to SET. so can you please suggest me how can set that through the idoc or is there any other method of setting flag. if there is any other proces, please let me know. so that i can implement the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dirk_freyaldenhoven
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

do the manually posting by standard transaction and create a break point in MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT than you can check the given parameters for the posting.

Best Regards, Dirk

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Augastine

Thanks for your reply. Since it is a interfacing technical issue and not the functional process issue, so i have posted in this forum.

Hi Dirk and Augastine

Thanks for your suggestions. i request you to please check my question. i want you to check and confirm on few things. Like the idoc type and message type i am using and explain the difference between the message types (ie /CWM/MBGMCR and MBGMCR) and i want to know more details on the below points.

I found that the PROCESS CODE BAPI can be used for this inbound interface. This process code will call FM BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1 and inside the FM will eventually call FM IDOC_INPUT_MBGMCR. i want to know where and how is the FM MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT is called.

Finally please tell me in which function module i need to write my mapping program (ie mapping my legacy fields with IDOC segment fields) and tell me the process i need to follow to complete my inbound interface, please correct me if i am wrong and suggest me accordingly.

i request you to please check and confirm on the same and add/correct me if i am wrong any where.

once i recieve confirmaton, i will proceed further in building of the inbound interface.

Regards

Raj

dirk_freyaldenhoven
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

I don't know the difference between /CWM/MBGMCR and MBGMCR, but you can check/compare the IDoc's with transaction WE60. I think you can use SAP-Standard MBGMCR for your requirement.

If you want to work with IDoc, write your own ABAP-Report for your mapping and call FM IDOC_INPUT_MBGMCR. This FM will call BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE and MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT.

Best Regards, Dirk

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Now the interface is working fine.. I am able to do the GR against inbound delivery and the PO status and delivery completion flag is also set at the PO level but now my FO is asking to me to set the delivery completion flag at inbound delivery document level and updation of history also. so i request you to please check and help me to find the solution.

Regards

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. if the idoc MBGMCR03 is getting posted via a XI system , u can set the indicator in mapping in XI

2. else before the goods movement idoc is posted FM IDOC_INPUT_MBGMCR is called ...find some idoc user exit or badi in this FM and set the delivery competion indicator inside that

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shah

thanks for your reply. I am trying to post the GR against the inbound delivery though the given IDOC. i am not using any PI system. it is a point to point connect. Further i have checked and found the FM MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT and i think i need to use the field migo_elikz in the table IMSEG table to set the delivery completion flag in migo t-code. please check and correct me if i am wrong. if at all there is afield for setting the flag , why should i got for badi/user-exit.

Please suggest me accordingly.

Regards

Raj

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if ur requirement is met ...then go ahead and create a ABAP report where u can call this FM and pass the corresponding deletion indicator as X.....

obviously results will be visible in the corresponding tables / tcodes

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shah

Thanks for your reply. can you please check and let me know whether i am pointing to the correct FM .

Regards

Raj

Edited by: nagaraju Jennegolla on Feb 6, 2010 5:54 PM

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

In continuation to my my question, i have done some investigations and found some points. i request you to please clarify on the below.

Q: Posting GR in SAP ECC 6.0 against inbound delivery, it is a inbound interface. For this inbound interface, the below IDOC details are provided in the FS.

IDOC type: IMBGMCR03

Message type: /CWM/MBGMCR

Post Goods Movements with MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT.

Further i have checked and found there is another message type like MBGMCR. so please tell me what is the difference between /CWM/MBGMCR and MBGMCR and tell me which one i need to select for my inbound interface.

I found that the PROCESS CODE BAPI can be used for this inbound interface. This process code will call FM BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1 and inside the FM will eventually call FM IDOC_INPUT_MBGMCR. i want to know where and how is the FM MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT is called.

Finally please tell me in which function module i need to write my mapping program (ie mapping my legacy fields with IDOC segment fields) and tell me the process i need to follow to complete my inbound interface, please correct me if i am wrong and suggest me accordingly.

Regards

Raj

Edited by: nagaraju Jennegolla on Feb 6, 2010 10:32 PM

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I guess you are posting the query in the wrong forum.

Please select the specific forum ( SAP Functional )

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/index.jspa

Hope this helps

Regards,

J Augastine