cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding the screen

0 Kudos

dear consultent

can any body tell me how to copy screen from production server to quality server

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It isn't really normal to copy from production back to Q/A. Generally you transport one way from Dev->QA->Production. If something is wrong and you need to go back to a previous version, why not just use version managment?

0 Kudos

hello dear

can any body tell me how to copy screen from production server to quality server

actually the implementation team develop screen directly in the production server .

that why i m asking

Edited by: Surinderpal on Feb 5, 2010 3:37 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That's one of the biggest No-Nos in the SAP world. I hope this was a one time thing and now the production system is properly locked down to not allow production. My suggestion would be to use something like SAPlink (http://www.saplink.org) to get the development back into the development system and then transport it through the landscape back up to production again to keep everything in the proper flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> dear consultent

>

> can any body tell me how to copy screen from production server to quality server

Hi,

From Quality to Prod is straight forward mechanism ( transport mechanism ).

For Prod to Quality you have to ask you Basis guys-what transprt landscape they have set. They can be of help here.

Regards

Manas Dua