cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to load the plan area from the info cube?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I need to load the planning area, i have created an info cube and created a flat file interface and loaded the data till the cube. And i can find a tcode which loads data from cube to planning area.

but how to make sure the cube structure is aligned with the planning area?

Is there any mapping is required for the planning area with the info cube?

Thanks

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

You can use /sapapo/tscube transaction to load the data from cube to planning area.

Your cube should contain an planning version and PA also should contain an PA. (as mandatory)

And in the infocube atleast you need to have one time characteristic infoobject like calweek, calmonth, fiscper is mandatory to load the data from PA to infocube.

Under Keyfigure assignment,

you can choose the source keyfigure from IC and target KF from PA and save the details.

If you want any selection condn or grouping condn, you can enter as per the details.

Also, you have to choose the charcterisitc assignment between your source (IC) and target (PA), (like Material, Plant, ..)

Thanks

Sathish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, in t code /sapapo/tscube you would need to mention the mapping under key figure assignment(source and arget)

Thanks,Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Check in RSA1 transaction, whether link is available

between your infocube and the planning area selected.

(under technical name)

Also check the steps mentioned under the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/99/809d9be771456d83b8e24f9ef140e8/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.