cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing type for Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i just want to know that, when we create Purchase order, then Delivery and PGI, Now i am creating billing document with respect to delivery, where we define this Billing document type for this Purchase order.

I know that, for Standard order , we can define billing doc. type in Sales docu type details, but while i have few senarios, where i need to defined different billing type for different Purchaser order type.

thanks in advance

Regards

Vanraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For Billing type for Purchase order very interesting qn

Normally for this scenario

we assign delivery type to PO type in img-mm-purchasing-purchase order-set up STO---Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule

Thro this assignment system picks delivery type for a PO

In OVLK in delivery type config in OVLK t code for your delivery type in the order reference tab there will be a default order type

Mostly it will be DL

This is called pseudo order type

In this pseudo order type configuration in VOV8 that is in details of DL we mention the billing type it needs to pick in the billing tab

Normally this pseudo order type is blocked for normal SD use in configuration of VOV8

But the details of it is taken

This is how system determines a billing type for a PO

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

i understand, but for given order type - ZOR, in delivery doc. type (ZLF) details, we have i.e billing type-ZF2 in order type ZOR, and which is currently using, now we also use ZLF delivyer type after Purchase order creation, and we can not change ZF2 to other billing doc. as it is using currently,

How to use other billing doc type for ZLF delievery.

Regards

Vanraj

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Very simple

In OVLK

Copy delivery type LF to another delivery type YLF

Assign this YLF to your PO type in the spro area mentioned in the previous post

In VOV8 copy DL to ZDL

Now assign this ZDL as a peseduo order type type in the OVLK configuration of YLF

Now in VOFA copy F2 as another YF2

Maintain Y F2 as the billing type in the sales doc type ZDL in VOV8

Now your PO is connected to YLF delivery type and the YLF delivery type has ZDL peseudo order type and the details of ZDL billing is mentioned as YF2

So your PO picks up billing type YF2

PO-YLF-ZDL---YF2

PO-DELIVERY TYPE-PSEUDO ORDER TYPE--BILLING TYPE

Hope you are getting the flow

Why you need all these? Standard SAP has all these

There is no need to do all these

SAP has done all these

We need to know it and the flow only

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Feb 5, 2010 8:13 PM

Answers (0)