cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 help and data flow

0 Kudos

Hi,

I created online sale order interactive form using ABAP. In web dynpro component I maintained Display type as native. In the form Layout type as ZCI layout. In form layout I drag and drop the Value help button and Submit button form web dynpro native tab. Now buttons are working but data flow is not happening so I am not able to create sales order.

But if I use Display type as ActiveX ,form Layout as Standard, Buttons From Webdynpro activeX. In this case f4 help is not working but data flow was happening so I am able create sales order. I need f4 help and as well as I should able to create sales order.

So please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

For ZCI Layout in the Designer have you inserted the WebDynpro Script. If not goto Layout Designer and in the WebDynpro Tool Bar goto Utilities->(select) Insert WebDynpro Script.

To check whether the Script is inserted or not, goto Palette->Heirarchy of Adobe Form Toolbar and in Heirarchy scroll down to Variables, in the variables you'll find one script object i.e. "containerFoundation_JS". If this is present then it will work.

If it is not inserted then use the Report FP_ZCI_UPDATE.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your valuable help now its working fine. But after run FP_ZCI_UPDATE report in form layout we have maintained buttons once again then only it will work. Any thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (0)