cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Integration Converter(BIC) Map Editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to BIC mapping can anyone explain me how to do mapping using BIC mapping designer.

If possible send us Example with screen shots. (for any EDI ANSI X12.)

Thanks,

Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Exact One

/people/nithiyanandam.au2/blog/2008/02/20/handling-edi-interfaces-using-seeburger-bic-modules

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through these threads,..very usefull...

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

/people/dijesh.tanna/blog/2008/05/25/sap-pixi-content-conversion-using-generator-mapping-functionality-of-seeburger-part-1

Hope this helps !!!

Regards,

J Augastine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Can you explain me what is the Use of BIC Map Editor. How to use it.

My Requirment is EDI 850 Purchase order to IDOC orders05 Conversion.

How do we do this scenario using Seeburger and PI 7.1.

Please tell me.

Thanks,

Singh.

Edited by: vcpsingh on Feb 5, 2010 11:51 AM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EDI 850 to Idoc conversion has nothing to do with BIC. This mapping should be performed using standard PI mappings (graphical, java, xsl).

For conversion of EDI file into EDI-xml file, BIC mapping should be done. This mapping would then be deployed and added as module in the sender communication channel in your case. So purpose of BIC MD is only conversion of incoming raw EDI file into an xml file which could be then mapped to Idoc-xml using standard PI mappings.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.

Can u Please explain me with screen shots of how do we convert EDI 850 data into IDOC at the same time it has to be return ACKs i.e.997) .

When we are installing seeburger components into PI some standard mappings and xsd files are created. Can I use those Standard ones.

If we doesnt use BIC mapping then what we have to give in Sender Communication Channel.

Thanks,

Singh.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u Please explain me with screen shots of how do we convert EDI 850 data into IDOC at the same time it has to be return ACKs i.e.997)

Luckily I found similar scenario on SDN

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10b17369-9522-2c10-84a6-d75d8a8ac...

I would suggest you searching for such documents on SDN before asking for screenshots.

Can I use those Standard ones.

Yes you can use the standard ones. But usually the business requirements differ a bit.

If we doesnt use BIC mapping then what we have to give in Sender Communication Channel.

You have to use this mapping. Otherwise you have to write your own module which is an additional big task. I think you are missing one important point. For all standard EDI structures including EDI 850, EDI to EDI-xml and vice versa mappings are readily provided by seeburger and you don't have to develop it in BIC MD. You just have to deploy standard mapping and use the mapping name in sender channel.

Regards,

Prateek