cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Configuration settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GATP Experts,

I am learning the GATP now.I ended up with lot errors.Not able configure properly.Can anyone please provide the configuration document so that it will helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

what errors you got while testing?

However , i will put down the steps to config GATP , Assuming that the RFC connections are in place.

1. Integration model for ATP check & ATP customizing. (Tcode: cfm1- Generate & cfm2- Activate in R/3).

2. Integration model for Transaction data ie , sales order. (Tcode: cfm1- Generate & cfm2- Activate in R/3).

3. Integration model for Master data ie, plant & material (Tcode: cfm1- Generate & cfm2- Activate in R/3).

3.Distribution definition -APO-IMG-INTEGRATION WITH SAP COMPONENTS-BASIC SETTINGS FOR DATA TRANSFER-PUBLICATION--MAINTAIN DISTRIBUTION DEFINITION. for SO it is 53 and plant xxxx & logical system.

4.Based on the strategy group or MRP Group etc in R/3 material master the check mode in the APO product master should have been updated with the check mode. ( Requirement class). (/SAPAPO/MAT1 - Product ).

5. Check instructions - ( Check mode + Business event) based on the check mode key you have to do the settings.

Eg: if the check mode is 050 and the business event for Sales order is A then we need to the settings for 050 & A.

please check and confirm and come back if need further help.

Regards,

Srinivas.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

what errors you got while testing?

However , i will put down the steps to config GATP , Assuming that the RFC connections are in place.

1. Integration model for ATP check & ATP customizing. ( cfm1 & cfm2 in R/3)

2. Integration model for Transaction data ie , sales order. ( cfm1 & cfm2 in R/3)

3.Distribution definition .APO-IMG-INTEGRATION WITH SAP COMPONENTS-BASIC SETTINGS FOR DATA TRANSFER-PUBLICATION--MAINTAIN DISTRIBUTION DEFINITION.

4.Based on the strategy group or MRP Group etc in R/3 material master the check mode in the APO product master should have been updated with the check mode. ( Requirement class). (/SAPAPO/MAT1 - Product ) Eg: if the check mode is 050 and the business event for Sales order is A then we need to the settings for 050 & A.

5. Check instructions - ( Check mode + Business event) based on the check mode key you have to do the settings.

please confirm and come back if need further help.

regards,

srinivas.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The below link contains the WIKI Page on GATP relevant

which contains the configuration stuff

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/APO-GATP

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manupati,

you can refer to below link from SAP. It should give you basic idea and configuration settings for GATP.

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/HTML/ATP_EN_DE.htm

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav/Senthil,

Thanks a lot for help.I have got few material through this links. I am reading these materials.

Thanks

Kumar.