cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair and returns process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN's,

I have a one requirment from repair process. Currently my client is entering only one material in the repair order line item. SO he was unable to enter mutiple lie items in the rapir order line item.Is it standard process to enter only one material in the repair order line item.?

I have changed some config settings that "order quantity 1" in the IRPA item category after that i was trying the repair order with 100+ materials in the sigle line item. after that i did post goods receipt and clinet repaired only 50 materils out of 100 materils so how i can delivery the 50 materials which are repaired after comoleting the delivery how i can do the billing for that repair order.

Please provide details of this above requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

VK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To put line item quantity more than 1 you can use Reapair order type - RA

Process is like this

Create repair order >>> Goods reciepts >>> service order >>> Confirm service & technically complete >>> Deliver repaired goods >>> Bill to customer

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

Thanks for your reply..

My client has been using RAS document type. what is the difference between RA and RAS document type.

Why we can not enter mutiple items in the repair order line item.(RAS).

Can you please give better solution so that based on that i will provide solution to my client.

Thanks,

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RAS is used in customer service module

It is mostly used in CS module and by using RAS put qty

& ENTER ,then go to EDIT MENU >> Display range >> All items it will not create sub item

But if you use RA and put qty and enter It will create sub item automatically with item category IRRE, see in display range

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My clinet is using RAS document type but it is showing the subitem categrorys lilke IRRE,IRRP and IRAL.

SO can you please suggest how i can gohead for my scenario.

Thanks

KV

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are creating repair request with RAS doc type, in std item category: IRRS in which order qtty =1 is activated.

so system allows only 1 qtty.

But system will allow you to enter more than 1 material. Can you post, the error message?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for cooperation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

How did you manage to solve this issue.

Please writh the solution or method you followed, will really help.

Thanks and regards,

N.Nagaraju