Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order- Warning msg Static credit check

pankaj_bahre2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, SAP Guru,

When I create a order & saving it ...a POP UP comes with warning msg the static credit limit exceeds..... Can any one please let me know the how I can remove the warning POP UP . As client do not want any pop up should come while saving the order.

Please help.

Thx & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If you are using the credit managment functionality and however you dont want to wrning message popup, then Goto Tcode - OVA8.

In the Static -> Reaction field leave it blank i,e No Massage and also if you dont want to get the order to block then dont check mark on the status/block.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sunil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

KIndly goto t code OVA8 and check for your settings for the below

credit control area /risk category /credit group

Then go to details button and un tick the item check then system will give the message at the time of saving order only.

"Indicates that the system carries out credit checks not only when you

save the document but already when you enter single items or header

data"

If you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you remove the entry from the field "Check credit" in "OVAK" T.Code,the credit check will not happen for this order type.Which we don't want.

We need that the credit check should happen but the pop-up is to be removed.right?

For this goto the T.Code "OVA8".

Select your valid entry.Details.

Remove the value as "blank" for the field "Reaction".Press F4 for more options.

Beside this there is one more field "status/block" which is ticked means the order will be blocked for further transactions.And also status will be updated accordingly.

These blocked order have to be released either by using the T.Code "VKM3/VKM1".

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, it is not advisable to remove the credit check option. As you know, the reason for using credit check is to let the order management people know that a particular customer is about to exceed his/her limit. It can be determined from business area and the payer's master record from Sales area or in some cases using a user exit. Credit control area can include one ore more company codes. Hence make sure it will not affect the business.

Br, Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

As credit management is implemented in your system then you should not avoid this popup.

One thing you can do is to display it as a message in status bar through ABAp code.

If the credit limit is incresed then what is the use of implementing this functionality.You need to clear items in FBl5n though payments.

Credit block can be removed using VKM3 tcode at sales order level.

Hope this helps ...

Credit the points pls.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way is to increase the credit limit of your customer in T-code FD32.

Or Go to T-code OVAK, Make the feild "Check credit" blank.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 5, 2010 9:31 AM